Sunday, March 7, 2010

Easter 2010

Hello everyone! I won't even start with why I've been away for so long. Let's just say my life has taken a whole new turn and I am past all the difficulties.
I have been extremely busy painting Easter eggs for this year. Here are some snaps of what's available for purchasing in 2010rom my new online shop yay! It's called Laikonik Easter Egg Shop, check it out.
With my designs I got inspired by a wooden handpainted plate which I keep at home. It is from Poland and features an image of a 'Lajkonik' which is where the name of my business comes from. I will have some more later on about the story of the 'Lajkonik'.



I have no idea why this image uploaded sideways! Sorry!






What inspired me was the use of strong black outlines and autumn type colours. I wanted the designs to be bold and simple but full to the brim with colour of course.









I also have some new designs for my card range. I will be posting some more photos of eggs, cards and general fun from my studio over the next few weeks so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kasia your hand painted Easter Eggs looks truly beautiful! You have such lovely things on your website.
Ciao ciao