Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Exhibition tonight!

I am excited and nervous for tonight's opening at the GAFFA in Sydney. Yesterday I spent part of the day setting up with my friend Nathalie. Thank you Nat!! I saw the work of some other artists who are also exhibiting tonight. The standard is superb and all the work I saw was gorgeous. If you have an opportunity please drop in any time over the next two weeks. You can still make a booking for tonight and come along to the opening. Just go to www.trybooking.com/3664

Here are a couple of pics of me setting up. I will take more photos and post them tomorrow and tell all about tonight! Thank you to everyone who has been emailing me with support and encouragement especially while I was in bed with tonsilitis this week. A most inappropriate time to get sick!

Until tomorrow friends :)






No comments: